Thursday, March 19, 2009

Part two,with more to come

Hey everyone i hope this finds you well and the same with your family. I want to update and answer any questions you guys have sent.



First, WE'VE FINALLY REACHED OVER 200 MEMBERS ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP. Its not even been a week yet and 200. Keep it going. While I've said that, some, and I wish i knew who you all are, have invited ALL of there friends to join our group. SHOUTS outs going to Katie Sparks Heineman, Christine Robinson Wilson, and Kory Cecil Williford. If you'll let me know if you also included your people I'll surely give you a shout out too. Now the reason we are using Facebook is so we can network this out. Meaning, PLEASE if you all will, invite all your friends to join. Think of how many people that could be at the end if EVERYONE kept it on. At the same time we have 200 members there are double that number that haven't signed up yet, GET ON YOUR PEOPLE.:)



Next some questions that have been asked.



Will there be pictures of the hair in different stages? YES, as soon as I can actually tell its growing. I'm impatient so its starting to kill me that I can't tell anything.( Kory reminds me its only been a week.)



Where can donations be made? Well we weren't planning on any right now but if people are eager to give, we certainly won't stop them. A link to on the ST.BALDRICKS website is being formed. We'll let you know as soon as its up and running.



THANK YOU to all of you that have read the blog or joined the group and of course to those that have done both. Please keep passing the word any way you can.


THANK YOU

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment